Tuesday, November 19, 2013

This is Halloween: Part 1

These are pics from the Ward Trunk or Treat.  Someone please tell my kids to stop being so cute! 

Our little butterfly!

And our bug catcher!



Their friend Nora was also a butterfly so they made quite a trio (and WON the costume contest!)

OK, seriously how adorable is he?  I could not stop laughing at this kid all night.  So funny.  Lots of people thought he was supposed to be a scout, especially when he was without his net.   And mostly all night he ran around pointing at things. 

I loved watching Adella run around with these little wings on!  I wish I would have taken a video!

We had a hard time getting good pictures because they were very on the go that night.  So we took them out another day - more pics to come!

1 comment:

Jake and Sara said...

Those costumes are sooooo cute!! Nicely done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...