After my mom left, I tried to keep a little bit of fun and normalcy with these kids. We hit the park, I don't know why they look so unhappy, they were pretty timid that day though. I don't know if it was because there were other kids around or just because it had been so long since we'd been to a park.
Adella got to hold her Cousin McKenna. Such cuties! She's doing some good practicing for when Marilee comes home!
We got some new PJs as a gift and they are adorable! I never would have bought PJ's like this, but she loves them (they are PINK!) and I love them too!
My friend Laurel raided my fabric and made a dress for Adella. It turned out so cute!
Speaking of Pink, Adella really is obsessed with pink, and purple is close behind. She picks out everything pink first when it comes to blocks, blankets, clothes, pretty much anything. She won't drink out of a Sippy cup unless it's pink or purple. She'll only wear pink shoes. It's so crazy how opinionated a little two year old can be!
As for Charlie, he just likes basketball and baseball. Serious obsession. Oh and still everything cars. Charlie is a very good talker. He understands words and their appropriate usage almost immediately and can recall them after hearing them just once or twice. I'm constantly amazed at the words he says! He knows most every color and can even tell me when a stoplight is green or red and tell me to go or stop!
No comments:
Post a Comment