The thing about kids is, they don't care if it's hot outside!
"I'm gonna wear daddy's shoes"
Playing at the library and catching fish!
This girl is all smiles lately. I mean serious smiles! We've even caught her trying to laugh! She just kills us!
Charlie wore a GREEN tie this week! He's really branching out - and I gave him spikey hair!
It's so funny to watch them grow up and get bigger. These towels used to drown them, now they are almost longer than the towel!
Daddy helped them build a pretty sweet fort!
An after church shot! I love that they now can tell me all the things they do at nursery - sing songs, puzzles, snacks, play blocks, color, etc. They love it!
One funny story this week that I don't have a pic for, I was folding up diapers one day and pointed out the spiderman one to Charlie. He's never seen spiderman and has nothing else spiderman but after I told him his diaper was spiderman he's been going around the horse yelling SPIDERMAN! He request that diaper often. But the funny part was a few days ago when I was stuffing them again he grabbed and said "SPIDERMAN! I'm gonna poop in it!" Oh great.








No comments:
Post a Comment