We tried potty training again - for Charlie it was another bust, but Adella caught on pretty good. I spent much of the first few days with this view as she was slightly obsessed with it. She finally got over the novelty of it and is doing really good at home, away from home is a bit sketchy still!
I made some file folder games, Adella really liked them and Charlie had fun for a few minutes before moving onto play with cars. Kid is OBSESSED!
Charlie is always asking for a tunnel for his cars, problem is they usually fall down. I finally had the idea to turn his dump truck over and turn it into a tunnel. Best idea ever!
Micky pancakes for the win!
Free slurpess on 7-11!
She will suck a paci- stick a bottle in her mouth and she just plays with it. Yes, we've tried many different nipples. She just has no interest AT ALL with eating anymore. She doesn't scream but will not suck or swallow (though we know she can!)
Headed to Grandma's for dinner in style!
Messy hands! I can't remember what we were eating, but she was plenty messy even though you can't really see it in the pics!
She also really loves silly faces lately!
These are for Grandma Button!
Tried to capture a pic of our family dinner - just realized that I should have moved the chair so you can actually see Marilee instead of just the very top of her head!
I had started this block project last year and finally finished them! They love these!








No comments:
Post a Comment