Adella got her first hair 'trim'! The word 'cut' is not allowed as it terrifies her! So Charlie gets cuts, Adella gets trims!
Charlie had a bit of an accident on the slide. That's what happens after it rains and mom doesn't tell you NOT to go down the slide with water at the bottom!
This is how I shop with 3! It's actually usually quite fun!
I watched a friends kids for a bit and all the kids actually played super awesome together!
Charlie insisted I take a picture of his swing!
And Adella had to follow!
I was checking lighting and such for a mini photoshoot for Marilee's birthday and these kids thought it was their dance floor. Nutty kids!
Charlie and Adella just had to be a part too!
We love our little 1 year old! She is just the best thing! So incredibly sweet and practically perfect! She has her Dr visit this week so we will have official stats then. She is now sitting on her own, pulling up to a standing position and starting to cruise along furniture! She loves songs, books and any toy that she can 'chew' on. Her favorite food is little crunchies! She likes baths and ADORES her brother and sister. They still get the best laughs out of her! She will smile at just about anyway and is just seriously so darn cute we can hardly stand it!
I love my little models!
We had a cake smash party for her on Sunday. The whole cake thing didn't go over super well but darn she looked cute!
Posing with Great Grandma and Grandpa Hall!























No comments:
Post a Comment