Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March 9-15

This was a rough week in our house!  In some ways I feel like we are stilling playing catch up! 
The day after Marilee's bday party, the sickness began.  Adella and Marilee woke up within minutes of each other Monday night throwing up.   It was sad sad sad.    The next day I did a LOT of laundry.  And we watched A LOT of movies.   Just when we thought it was over, bam it hit Charlie.
Then Adam.... Then eventually me.  It wasn't pretty or fun!
Marilee sharing my sick bed.  We were just all plain worn out!

Adam stayed home one or two days and came home early the others.   We had lots of extra cuddles!

As the week was ending and we started to feel better, well at least Adella did but you can see she is rocking super fun hair- sure sign mom still has no energy!  She found a capri sun and when I wouldn't put the straw in for her, she did it herself.  I decided if she could figure it out on her own she deserved it!  I mean, even I still have a hard time with those!

She loves finding daddy's mask and wearing it and insisted I take a picture. 

Of course Charlie wanted in on it too!

And then she wanted a picture of the three of them. 

We ended the week at a birthday party.  I still felt awful and wanted to leave, but these kids HAD to stick around for cake so there we were, for 3 glorious hours!  The only bonus was I didn't have to make dinner!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...