Charlie all of a sudden got super obsessed with leggings. But since he isn't perfect at the potty yet, he went though half a dozen pair in a day. Luckily this obsession only lasted about a day.
We started 'preschool' at home! I really don't know what I am doing, but they are having fun! We started with Letter C for Charlie! We made clouds with cotton balls.
Then cloud snacks with marshmallows, marshmallow fluff and whip cream.
We practiced writing the letter C! Adella was so excited!
We did caterpillar lacing.
And Caterpillar counting.
Adella wanted her picture taken again, and she wanted to be covered in pillows...
The found Charlie's first Halloween costume and decided it was a cat costume. They've been wearing it around looking completely silly.
Charlie and I ran errands together, just him and I! His first order of business was to ensure we got donuts. As we were leaving our first store I told him we had one more store to go to and he said "Oh to get more donuts!"
And Adella and I went to see Cinderella! We had so much fun at her first movie! She insisted on wearing a cute hat and had to have the biggest popcorn there!
Finally, Marilee has a new obsession with hanging upside down. I would pull her up and she would promptly fall back down.














No comments:
Post a Comment