My friend Kasey did this one and it seemed pretty fun so I am going to try it! And its easy too!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
I look forward to reliving some good memories!
3 comments:
We had some great times in Pineview....I think one of my favorite "Bean" memories is the night you cut off the legs of your pajama pants (I can't remember why) and posed as a pirate for a picture. I think I still have it somewhere....
As you know Abbey, there are way too many good times that we had together. Remember when we broke into the Lincoln boys house and switched all their clothes around. And we got Tyler back with the paper. Playing croquet in the Boise State lawn. Trying to fix up the bench and it became the "barbie bench". I couldn't have asked for a better roommate or friend. I am so sad that you are moving. Promise me you will visit and email. And I will come see you. At least we get one last fling together to see "Mamma Mia"!!
Oh geeze, where to start. There were the countless pranks in Moen and Pineview (I think the water cups on the stairs was my favorite...or was it the popcorn? Maybe all the things we did to Bridget? I can't pick just one! And of course there's the bazillion trips to Bluebird. I can't even begin to list the many pictures I have of you doing goofy things! Love ya bean!!!
Post a Comment