I just wanted to let everyone know that blogging and email will be a little touch and go here for a few weeks. We are getting "settled" into our temporary apartment right now and will not have internet access until we move into our new home! I am so excited about our house and hopefully we will be in it in a month or so. Until then, I'll try to post when I can and respond to emails the best I can, but probably won't have any pictures or anything for awhile.
Current update: work is going well, just lots of training and reading. Adam is studying for his Series 6 and Series 63 licensing so he can start his new job soon.
Other notes: A very well lunged rooster wakes me up every morning at the crack of dawn... which here comes well before 6 o'clock.... we will be living no dishwasher, no washer, no dryer, no microwave, no bathroom outlet for the next month - wish us luck! (I'm drying my hair in the kitchen... is that sanitary? Don't answer that please! I'm trying to figure out how people who don't "cook" survive. I'm not used to trying to plan all my meals around what doesn't take flour, sugar, sauces, canned goods, other kitchen electronics etc.... Any ideas would be great!
1 comment:
sandwiches are good, though they do tend to get boring after a couple of them. Good Luck!
Post a Comment