Thursday, December 18, 2008
Simple Pleasures....
Isn't it amazing how the some of the simplest things can make you excited? Last week it was finally cold enough to pull out the sweaters. Well, I don't know if anyone else is like me, but after being put away for a whole year I tend to forget just what I have hiding in those Rubbermaid bins. So I was excited at the thought of wearing a few of my sweaters, but then when I started pulling them out I just kept pulling more and more out and thinking "OH YAY! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE!" I was almost giddy thinking of my "new" wardrobe. Especially since no one down here has seen any of them, they truly are like new (well except for some that I should have gotten rid of long ago, but couldn't manage to part with). Ahhh.... the joys of sweaters.
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment