Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Workout DVDs?

OK, I need a workout makeover. I'm burnt out on running so I need a replacement for now (at least till its warm enough to swim in our pool). So I was wondering if anyone out there has a favorite workout DVD. I mean one that really really works you. I have been doing Yoga Booty Ballet, and while fun and a good supplement to running, it doesn't really make me "feel the burn". Let me know if you have any recommendations!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

My favorites are the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds. These probably aren't tough enough for you, but I really like them because they're do-able for anyone. I've been pretty hooked on Wii Fit, but that probably wouldn't give you the workout your looking for either. Good luck finding one you like!

Ruth said...

I've got one for you. It's the "30 Day Shred" by Jillian Michaels. It's only 20 minutes and works you hard. Plus, it doesn't get boring. AND, it's cheap. I think it's only $10 on Amazon. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ruth, I have been doing Jillian's 30 day shred also and either A. I am totally out of shape, or B. It is a good work out. I have heard that any of the workout DVD's put out by the trainers of the Biggest Loser will make you feel the burn! You can buy 30 day shred at Wal-mart also. The cheapest workout video I have purchased and definitely worth it!

Pace Adventures said...

hey, i like biggest loser cardio, I bought at shopko, and you can choose how much warmup, , cardio and cool down and the intensity.

Kasey and Jim said...

My friend Holly loves Hip Hop Abs It's got some great music and we spent a lot of time laughing at ourselves so it's got to be good for something right?

B&B Goldsberry said...

I also love the 30 day shred by jillian michaels. It is quite the workout, but I feel like it worked really good!! Also there is one.. extreme makeover fitness that I liked. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...