Growing up my dad had one team that ruled our house; the Boston Celtics. Everything stopped when the games were on and we just hoped they won so all was happy in the home. Sometimes I wondered if he would jump right through our living room floor when he got excited (back then there was a lot to be excited about!). So whats my point? Well, my dad was never really into any other sports, but if he did watch a football game it was the Cardinals. He's always been a fan. And by default I guess that makes them my team as well. I mean really, what do you expect? I have no brothers so I have to be the fan of my dads team right?
So there you have it I'm a Cardinals fan!
A couple weeks ago we were able to go to their playoff game here. It was on a Saturday and the local pool store was offering a deal where if you spent so much on pool supplies you got two free tickets! Well we needed a pool cover anyway so we jumped on it!
These pictures are horrible because I forgot the camera and had to take them with my phone - but further proof that I am indeed a Cardinals fan!
No comments:
Post a Comment