I just want to know one thing... did all of you who responded to my request for workout DVD suggestions get together and plot against me? So based on the overwhelming majority who suggested the 30 Day Shred I went out and bought it, and tried it out for the first time yesterday. When I saw that there were 3 levels I was thinking, well I'll start with 1 and hopefully it will give me a workout, but I'll probably have to move on to 2 soon. FALSE! From the moment she made me get on the floor and do push ups I was done. I was out of breath pretty much the whole time. Needless to say I am horribly sore today; all over my body, even in places I didn't know I had worked! Yeah, I think that number 1 could keep me working for a really long time.
So for all of you who thought it would be funny to suggest a DVD that would make me feel completely out of shape; well you succeeded! But don't you worry, I will conquer.... look out disc #2 here I come!
2 comments:
I'm with you, Beanie. Most of the time, I still do the 1st workout. Only when I'm feeling brave do I take on the 2nd. It's nice to be sore, though, right?
It really wasn't a conspiracy-but aren't you glad you purchased the shred?! I just got brave enough to try level 2 yesterday and it was tough. I am not sure that I can handle all plank positions and exciting things Jillian thinks that my body should be ready for now. I wasn't too sore with level 1but level 2 has brought out soreness in spots I have never ever been sore in before. I do have to say that it has worked well for me just the past 2 weeks. My pants are a lot looser and my arms feel a lot stronger! So keep it up and think of all your friends sweating/dying along with you.
Post a Comment