Monday, March 15, 2010

The best 2 Years!

Adam and I celebrated our two year anniversary last week! We have both been so busy and have so many things going on we couldn't plan anything elaborate. So instead we took the day off work and just spent it together. We had planned to go golfing, but the weather did not cooperate, so instead we caught an early show of Alice in Wonderland.
I thought it was great! Maybe not best all time movie, but definitely worth seeing. The colors were amazing and I love Alice, she was perfect!


After the movie, we went to lunch at a Brazilian BBQ restaurant, the Brazilian Bull.

It was our first time going to one of the Brazilian restaurants, and it was so good and we both LOVED it. They had a great lunch menu and served only 6 meats (instead of the 16 at dinner) so I felt like I could at least 1 of everything and then extra of the ones I really liked.

It was a full relaxing day! I love you Adam!

1 comment:

Jake and Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...