Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Diaper Review: Maci Grace

I was asked by babyhalfoff.com to review a new diaper from Maci Grace.   This is the diaper I received:

 It's a one size black pocket diaper with multi-colored snaps!
Here's the close up of the snaps

It came with 2, 4 layer bamboo inserts.
 And here's the fit on my 12 lb little man
 In this picture it looks like its super tight around his belly, don't worry it's not I promise!  He just has the tiniest little waist and then his bellow is big, especially right after he eats!

This diaper is supposed to fit from 6lbs to 30 lbs, however I'm not sure that it would fit at 6 lbs.  I have one of the cross over snaps snapped and the highest rise setting snapped.  We have VERY similar diapers that we use and They are just now starting to get a good solid fit.   I think this is fairly typical of most one size diapers like this.      The first time I used this diaper I put both bamboo inserts in and we had absolutely no leaks!  I typically only use 1 bamboo insert in my other diapers.   The next time, I put it on Adella and tried with just 1 insert.   There was a little bit of wetness around one leg hole when I went to change her, but she had been in it for 3 hours.  I also think the insert had shifted a bit which may have contributed.   Like I said this diaper fits pretty much the same as our other pocket diapers which we love!  The multi-colored snaps are kinda fun and would come in useful for daycare as you would be able to tell them which snaps to snap.          Thanks babyhalfoff and Maci Grace for letting me review your diaper!  





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...