Friday, May 11, 2012

Well that's just perfect

Fact: Apparently today is Nation Eat What You Want Day.

Fact : Well I have a large bag of Peanut m&m's and I want to eat them.  

Fact: This will in no wise ruin my appetite for dinner

Fact: Peanut m&m's make everything  better

Fact: Peanuts have protein.  Protein is good for you.  Research shows that Chocolate is good for you (so I've heard).  Therefore I am practicing healthy eating.  Don't try to tell me otherwise, at least not today.  After all its National Eat What You Want Day.   And by golly I'll eat what I want.  Good thing the chocolate bazillion layer cake from Costco isn't in the house.  I'd eat that too.  Just cause I want to.

Fact: I could eat the whole bag. Today. By myself.  Its been one of those days.  But if you come visit me I MIGHT  be persuaded to share.   Offer good until 5:30 pm, Arizona time.  After that they are all mine. BHAHAHAHAHA



1 comment:

Annie said...

So did you eat the whole bag??? Just curious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...