Here is a picture of the first time he did it, he'd been trying all weekend but didn't make it, then Monday afternoon I left the room for a minute, came back to find this! I was so shocked!
I think he was so stinking proud of himself because he just laid there and held his head up high. Now when he does it he usually just grunts and groans till you flip him back. Just so he can grunt and groan and do it again. I took this video the first day he started doing it, he's MUCH faster at it now (but still grunts and groans a lot of the time!). When he wants to roll, its a matter of a couple of seconds!
I can't put him on his play mat anymore because there isn't room to roll and he gets super super mad. Here he was so mad because his legs got caught by the giraffe!
No comments:
Post a Comment