Friday, December 14, 2012

Free Old Navy Activewear!

So earlier this week I got some surprise coupons in the mail for free activewear from Old Navy for me and a friend!  Last night Alex and I went shopping!



OK yes we MIGHT have ended up with the exact same outfit - well at least our pants are different colors!  It was so fun to try on all the activewear and find what fit best!  We loved that we could even get a jacket for free!!   It even has the thumbholes in it so you can keep your hands warm.

Since people will ask I am sure, I got the coupons from a survey company called Crowdtap.  It's super easy survey's and activities.  This is the first product sampling I've gotten from them, but we've also reedeemed probably around $80 worth of Amazon cards this past 6 months or so as well.   If you want to try it to, check it out here Crowdtap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...