Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I did it

I debated on sharing, because let's be honest no one likes to really admit they need to drop some wieght, BUT it's not like its a big secret or anything.  So I'm sharing!  I ventured back into weight watchers last week.  I've wanted to go back for a long time, I know it work and I love it but I just didn't want to pay for it really.  But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that the money is sooo beyond worth it.  I tried doing it by myself and I wasn't getting very far.   I know lots of people who can do it by themselves and I so admire them - I just need a little extra help and support!  I guess it's good that I know what works for me.   So I'm excited for this new journey - I even survived this last weekend with FOUR parties and peeked at the scale Monday morning and it was GREAT news!  Woohoo for a program that fits my life!  Can't wait to see what the scale actually says tomorrow morning!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...