Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Since we had returned home from our trip on the very early morning of my birthday, we didn't have much planned.  Luckily I had completely cleaned the whole house before we left and we did our laundry before we came home so I didn't have ANY chores to do!   Best birthday gift ever!   We had to go shopping of course and restock up on the necessities.   I had actually planned perfectly to have milk still at home that wouldn't be expired when we returned so we wouldn't need to rush to the store, however since we ended up staying 3 additional days in the DR my plan was FOILED.

Adam ran out that morning and grabbed milk, as well as my favorite morning pastry- Donuts from Lamars!


In the afternoon we attempted to go on a date, Charlie and Adella weren't super happy kids (can't blame them really) but some good friends offered to watch them so we took advantage.  

This was pretty much the view we had most of the day



We went to BJ's of course so I could get my birthday pizookie!  


We were only able to eat dinner before we got a text that Adella wouldn't stop crying.  Luckily we were just paying our bill so rather than going to  Dave and Busters to play we just went back home.  Although it was low key, it was actually pretty perfect considering we had just spent 10 days on the go!

While we were shopping that day at Costco, we found they had a bike trailer/jogging stroller that had been reduced in price.  Since I had some Birthday money that was a burning a hole in my pocket for a whole 8 hours I decided to get it! Memorial day was absolutely beautiful so I took it out for a jog and had some super sleepy companions!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...