Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Soda Stream House Party

I was lucky enough to receive a FREE Soda Stream from House Party.com.  This is my 3rd house party and we were so excited to try the Soda Stream!

I always love when the box with a bright green sticker shows up!!!!!
All set up and ready to party!
We were given the Soda Stream machine, 3 plastic bottles, 3 full size containers of syrup and 18 individual (makes 1 liter) containers of syrup.  Lots of sample cups, visors, a beach ball chalk, waterballons and probably more stuff that I'm forgetting about!
The Soda Stream was very fun to use!  Some of the syrups honestly weren't all that awesome, but others were pretty good.  We ended up having a lot of people cancel right at the last minute so we didn't get to go through most of our samples so we have a long way to go testing them out.  We plan to take this baby to a few more parties this summer to share the love!   I'm really excited to try making my own Italian Sodas with it!

The group picture is pretty dark (I even lightened it).  We had to do the party inside since it was oh like 110 degrees.  I set the camera on the counter and put the timer on and the flash pretty much flashed the counter only.

Super fun House Party!  Hopefully we get to keep doing them!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...