Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sunday Fun Version 6.16.13: Father's Day!

It's a really good thing that Charlie and Adella were unusually good, happy and giggly Saturday night because Sunday was a WHOLE other story.  It was complete grumpy town after church.  I really really wanted to get a picture before church, but when Daddy is in the bishopric and has to be to church before the rest of us are ready, it's not easy.  He promised we would do one after church.  I knew that would be a joke, and I was right!   After seeing everyone post all their cute pics of their kids with their daddy I just had to laugh, because this is what we got.

We do real around here people.   My favorite is Adam's exaggerated smile.   Yep, good thing he loves these two!

This is the result of a nap taken way too late, for not long enough as well as a lack of a decent lunch.   I mean seriously nothing would appease this girl.  
Until after we had dinner, and then she was mostly back to normal.    But of course by then all the cute church clothes are gone. 

Being Father's Day, Charlie and Adella made ties for daddy in nursery.  Super cute! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...