Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Caught!

These two were caught being adorable!  Silence is seriously scary sometimes and often I'm just too afraid to go check out what the silence is all about!  This day I was pleasantly surprised to find this scene:
 I Love that they were reading books together in the corner behind the chair in their room.  Adella is even reading scripture stories!  Now, I'm not sure how they got those particular books because they should have been on a shelf out of reach.  But it doesn't matter cause I was just happy to see them being so good!  
A little later that morning they brought even more smiles to me when I came out of our bedroom and saw them running down the hall for me holding hands!  Um, cuteness!  We've been working on holding hands with each other but I've never seen them do it unprompted by me!  





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...