Friday, July 19, 2013

Dress like a Cow day!

I was super excited to take Charlie and Adella to their first dress like a cow day!  We didnt' get too fancy, just stuck some black spots on white shirts - but hey it was enough for free meal!  I was pretty grateful the meals were free because they had no interest in eating them.   I got them fruit instead of fries but it was mostly apples and so they each ate like 1 mandarin orange, half a strawberry and a couple grapes.  I even offered my fries and they didn't want any of it.  They should have been hungry too because we didn't do a snack that morning!  They weren't even interested much in their juice boxes!





And they weren't even interested in me taking pictures of them!  Ugh.  Not how I had planned our first Dress Like a Cow Day to go down!   But it won't be our last!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...