Friday, July 12, 2013

Sunday Fun Version 7.7.13

On Sunday we headed to Matt and Alisa's for a family dinner.  It had been so long since we saw them as well as Isaac and Julie.  

First things first, I had to show Adella where all the toys were.  She was in heaven when I found her a stroller to push.  Pretty soon all the girls had something to push around and it was just too cute!  So good that Maryn had exactly 3 carts and was willing to share with her cousins!


I mean really, how cute are they! 

I knew Charlie would love to be outside with the boys, plus there were pigs running around!  What boy wouldn't love that!

 Brycen was being a great cousin and instructing Charlie just how to deal with the pigs.



I really wish I had gotten a picture of all of them eating together at their little table.  It was so cute.  They shared food and only had one minor mishap when someones kid got a hold of a cup a water and dumped it everywhere.  Um.. don't know whose kid that would have been...  And to that my classic line "We're working on it!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...