Thursday, June 5, 2014

April 28 -May 4

Yep very behind again!  But for the sake of my 2 readers, I'll try to catch up!  I think I'm gonna start doing a weekly post, that's how I do my scrapbooks anyway so it makes sense.  Probably will have less writing, mostly pictures!

I'm not really sure how, but Adella pulled down her scriptures and was thoroughly 'reading' them!

 She made beds for her baby dolls and then brought them breakfast.  Who doesn't love breakfast in bed!

 This guy got super sick quick.  Adella had a fever Wednesday night that continued on and off for almost a week.  This guy coughed a couple times Wednesday night, but nothing too major.  But Thursday night he really started into it and by Friday morning Adam had taken him to the ER.  Poor guy.   Croup is NO fun!  He bounced back quick though.  He still remembers 'going to see the DR and watching cars'.
This cutie spent the morning with Mommy and then grandma.  It was a little lonely for her I think, but she handled it well! 
Once he got home, he was allowed to eat whatever he wanted for being such a trouper.  Ice cream it was! 

 And this little thing was sorely missed as we had to stay away a few days to make sure and not pass the yuckiness to her.   Adella would eventually get croup as well, but nothing like Charlies. 
2 months old her and weighing 6 lb 8 oz!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...