Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 2-8

I was taking care of Marilee and came back in to find these cute little ones praying together.


My MIL got me an electric pressure cooker for my birthday.  It is epic!  Everyone needs one of these!  I've used it almost everyday since I got it!  I did all 4 of the next pics in one afternoon!  Eggs, potatoes, pinto beans (unsoaked even), spanish rice.




Marilee in one of Adella's old outfits

Jumping!  We love jumping!

Post nap cuteness



 We did national donut day!  Except I hid half their donuts because I was in a hurry at the donut shop - lucky for them they got the other half after nap time!
We had Sunday Dinner in Mesa, Brycen is the most awesome older cousin.  He set up a circus of sorts for the younger kids.  He had chairs picked out for all of them and did a show.  They all loved it!  They even stood up and clapped and everything!   



Brycen also was kind enough to take them on rides on his new birthday toy!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...