Adella trying to snap up the car seat - just like her cousin Maryn!
Cute girl in baby legs waiting for her home nurse to come visit!
We went to Aunt Rachel's to take newborn pics of Marilee. We put a movie on and these kids sat completely still for almost the whole thing!
Marilee cannot be contained in her swaddles!
I never get tired of seeing these two sit next to each other sippin a smoothie or sharing snacks!
Marilee and I were cuddling and the other two thought we should all nap together!
Ice cream party at church! These guys were SOOO excited!
Charlie found his suspenders and insisted on wearing them.
We rearranged their room a bit and I thought it was a good idea to document just how much stuff accumulates in their bed now. It's a bit ridiculous but they must sleep with all this stuff!
And seriously, if the babies don't have their pacifiers and bottle and birth certificate we are in trouble!
They love jumping and have gotten really into tackling each other too!








No comments:
Post a Comment