I've just become a part of Adam's family, but how grateful I am for his wonderful mom as well. I am so thankful for her for raising Adam and helping turn him into the wonderful man he is. I know it must have been a lot of hard work to make him what he is! Additionally, I can't imagine a better mother-in-law (and entire family I might add). I felt immediately welcomed into the family and right at home with them from the moment Adam and I were engaged.
I am so lucky to have two great moms and am so excited for the many more years we have to further grow our relationships. I LOVE YOU MOM!
1 comment:
Hi Abbey, I don't believe I have ever met your mom before. I just wanted to say hi, I love reading your blog, it fun to see what is happening in your life.
Post a Comment