Sunday, July 27, 2008

We made it!

I thought I better let everyone know we are here in Arizona! Well, we are here but our stuff still isn't! Hopefully we get it tomorrow. The only plus side with that is I'll be at work and won't be here to help unpack it in the 100+ degree weather..... darn! Sorry Adam.....

We rolled into town Tuesday evening (we drove 10 hours on Tuesday only stopping once for gas, that's some good bladder control if you ask me!). Wednesday was car shopping day for Adam. We found one and so far he really likes it. Its an Audi and he got a really good deal on it; if I wasn't so lazy right now I'd go take a picture to post... maybe later!

Thursday was Adam's birthday. He had an interview Thursday morning with Farm Bureau Financial Services. They basically begged him to come work with him. So now he'll be working on studying for his insurance and investment licenses and hopefully pass the test swiftly so he can get back to work soon! I think he'll do great at this job and really like it. The greatest blessing is that its only about 3 miles from my work, which makes finding a house soooo much easier. There for awhile we were going to be spread out clear across the valley so we're very excited about this. I also had to make an appearance at American Express on Thursday to sign some papers and get my orientation documents. I was so excited to see the dress code. Its business casual, however nice shorts and jeans are considered appropriate! WOOHOO! I made Adam take me shopping Friday for a new outfit that better fits the climate down here.

Yesterday we went house hunting and I'm happy to report that it was much better than last time. We found a house we really like and are hoping to make an offer on it this week. Our house in Boise hasn't sold yet, but we're still hopefull that will happen soon - anyone interested?

Well, that's the catch up on whats going on down here!

2 comments:

Kaila said...

So glad you made it. I hope work goes well. Good luck with the house.(houses?) I'm glad we have blogs to keep in touch too. We miss you already.

Carrie Snider said...

Wow, you're in AZ! Congrats! Good luck with the housing stuff. By the way, you look so awesome in your blog pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...