Saturday, August 22, 2009
Final Fondant Cake!
OK, not my final cake I'll ever make, but the finally cake for my Wilton Fondant Class. This class was so fun and I learned so many tricks and tips.
Since we had been eating way too much cake, I took it to work where it got gobbled up, some people even said it was the best cake they ever ate.... while I highly doubt that it was still nice to hear! Who would have thought you could add a few extra ingredients to a normal box cake mix and make it so much better! The real shocker was how many people ate and actually LIKED the Fondant. Sick. It was just the Wilton stuff and I told people that didn't have to eat it, but they did anyway. One of my coworkers even ate one of the dried up gum past flowers. Some people will eat anything!
Labels:
Cakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your amazing! what a beautiful cake!
I'm impressed- looks soooooooo cute. I'm looking to make a "lego" cake for Hyrum's birthday- any ideas?
CUTE! I had a serious craving out of nowhere for cake last night.
Post a Comment