Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rachel's Getting Married!

And last week she had her bridal shower. I may have been the only one with a camera, so I thought I would post for those of you who might have missed it, and so Rachel can have some pictures (sorry they aren't great Rachel!)


Lots of Friends and Family!






YUMMY FOOD!




And of Course the Lucky Girl!




And just so I can be selfish for a moment, I got to make all the desserts. It was a lot of fun. It was fun to think of all the different treats I could do around Rachel's wedding colors, White, Green and Black:


The Cupcakes were chocolate coconut with coconut butter cream frosting and Zucchini Pistachio with Lime Cream Cheese Frosting. The cookies are Shortbread Cookies (recipe from Pioneer Woman); I had never made shortbread cookies before but they were sooo yummy! And only 4 ingredients, how easy is that? I did a ring of cream cheese frosting and topped with a Kiwi, I loved how Kiwi cover all three colors!



These cookies are Chocolate Cookies with Mint Chips, and how could I not make Oreo Balls! MMMM!!!!



I also made the cupcake tower, the other serving trays and the cupcake wrappers. So FUN!

2 comments:

Kaila said...

I love it Abbey! I wish I was there just so I could eat an oreo ball!! Oh man I miss those! oh, and you too!!

Ann Hatch said...

You did sooooooooo great on the cute presentation of the food and the yummy desserts themself! Great job. Email me pics of the shower, will you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...