Thursday, March 21, 2013

Another first

Maybe I'm silly for capturing all this random stuff, but seriously there are some things worth getting excited for, like the first time you can put your kids in a shopping cart!   Since most stores don't have double seaters, we haven't ever done it.  Adam is always with me at Costco so we just use the stroller there too.   But I just got my own Sam's club membership (thanks to a sweet livingsocial deal where I ended up getting it completely free!) so I headed there on my own!  Honestly I was a little scared of putting them in that cart, but they did great!  I'm gonna have to really watch Adella though because she will inevitably try to climb out (yes even strapped in, she's a magician).   I also must say that as much as I despise Walmart, I actually kinda love Sam's club!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...