Friday, March 1, 2013

Project Life Weeks 6, 7 and 8

Here are my spreads for weeks 6, 7 and 8.  For weeks 6 and 7 I put htem on the same spread because I didn't think I had too many pictures - in hind sight I probably could have easily done a full spread for each week.   But honestly looking at it again, even though there are tons of pictures, I actually really love this spread and how it looks!


Closer view Left Side


Closer View Right Side




Closer View Left Side
Closer view Right Side


PS- I know the quality on here doesn't look great, in person its much better.  I am not sure why it's so bad when I link the images from shutterfly to here.  But I'm out of storage space so I can't just uplload from my computer. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...