Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rocking Frog

Lately we've been having fun with this Frog Rocker - up until now Charlie and Adella weren't too stable on it.  But now they can sit there pretty good!  Charlie has even figured out how to climb off it without falling!   He likes it a little more than Adella right now, though she loves to dance to the music it plays!





Later in the week, Adella did decide it was OK to get on the frog


And of course Charlie needed another turn!


Lately Adella has been doing a scrunchy face when she smiles - so cute!

And Hello bubble rompers!  Be still my soul, I can't get over the cuteness of them!  I may have to buy everyone I see!

And don't worry, Charlie figured out how to get snacks out of his container just fine too - just took a couple more days than Adella.  He's a pro now!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...