Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunday Fun Version 3.3.13

This was one of my favorite Sunday's in a long time.  It was so much fun!  Charlie and Adella were both pretty good at church (as good as can be expected for someone who just wants to run around and play!).    Adam even taught Charlie how to go up AND down the stairs by the stage.  

It's pretty hilarious lately trying to take decent pictures of these two because they are just too fast!  I have LOTS of blurry pictures and pictures of the back of their heads or super close ups because they come running at the camera.





I guess it gives me a chance to document that their hair is actually starting to get fairly long!  Adam want's to cut Charlie's but I'm not giving in yet!   Adella has a nice mullet starting and I can't wait for the top layer to get longer so we can trim up that mess!   I've started brushing it multiple times a day in hopes that it will calm down, but I don't think its working.

After church and naps Charlie and Adella were both pretty happy and played well and were extra happy (for a Sunday anyway).   But the real fun began when we got ready to take them on a walk. I was cleaning up the kitchen from dinner and I heard Adella laughing (OK cackling) hysterically   I though Adam must be tickling her or something but actually she was laughing at Charlie.   


Adam had put their jackets on and put Charlie's hood up and Adella thought it was just about the funniest thing ever.  She was laughing harder than I have ever heard her laugh and she kept pointing at Charlie and following him everywhere.   Charlie loves when people laugh so even though he didn't know why she was laughing, he was pretty darn happy too! 



After our walk we decided it was about time that Charlie and Adella experience their first chocolate chip cookie.   They kinda enjoyed it!


Adella decided one cookie wasn't enough and began stealing Charlie's.   
I think she got my chocolate loving genes!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...