Thursday, March 27, 2014

Charlie and Adella's last week at Grandma and Grandpa Button's

Still trying to catch up!  

Charlie and Adella came to visit me on Monday, March 3. This was them walking up to the hospital with Grandpa.  This was the last time I got to see them until Friday!   So funny that I didn't even know I was in labor when they came!

Charlie was not having a good day that day as he didn't take his nap and he kept wanting to escape.  I think he wanted a wheel chair ride!


After awhile we convinced him to eat some snacks and then he found some cups to play with.  For some reason he thinks the cups need to be juggled, I don't know where he picked this up but cups are the only thing he tries this with!







Adella was fairly content to try her hand at crocheting again.



Recently Charlie has gotten really into hats.  He had a pirate hat that was getting to small for him but he refused to give it up even though we had another hat that would fit him.  He also liked to borrow his Cousin Owies hat!



  Finally Grandma hid it and they stopped by the house on the way home and grabbed the crab hat!  He was pretty happy about it!

Grandma made blueberry pancakes and Adella was a huge fan!
They helped Grandma make bread!


They found worms!

They really like looking out the windows!



Playing outside with Maryn!


Grandma taught them how to safely use the stairs.




 Charlie helped make dinner!

Adella found pink and purple cars and found a new place to play with them







And they had fun playing in 'their' kitchen drawers.













 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...