Friday, March 28, 2014

So so happy to be home!

Charlie and Adella were so happy to be home and have both mommy and daddy back!  Seriously I could not believe how happy and cute they were especially those first few days! When Grandma and Grandpa brought them home, Adella got really mad at Grandma when when she turned the corner to come to our house instead of continuing down the road to the hospital.  But she was super excited when she got in the house and saw mommy! She was super cute and cuddly and so so happy!  When it was time to get ready for bed she asked Grandma to read her a book and literally laid down right on top of her!



The excitement didn't stop the next day!  They were glad to show off for mommy!  






Seriously, I had nearly forgot how fun and cute my kids were!

Charlie had to don a hard hat in preperation for church.


He was not too happy to get out of his car when it was time to leave!


Adam took the kids to church and dropped me off at the hospital on the way ( I wasn't feeling well enough to have them climb all over me at church and I still couldn't pick them up).   Adella screamed when Adam dropped me off at the hospital - I think she assumed I was going in and not coming out again!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...