Thursday, March 13, 2014

Miss Marilee, March 13, 2014

Here's our update for Miss Marilee.  She is seriously a superstar!   She came off her Oxygen on March 12 and her IV came off on March 13.  She is up to 16 ml per feeding.  They were going up every 9 hours by 1 ml but she is doing so well I think they will be increasing every 6 hours now.  Her max will be around 27-30ml and then will just increase as she continues to grow.   She is 12 lb 12 oz as of last night.   She gained an ounce Sunday, Monday and 2 oz on Tuesday but was down 2 oz last night - though it didn't seem to be much of a concern (plus she pooped literally right before we weighed her- I got to change that diaper!).   Here she is without her Oxygen tube!

Today when we visited, since her IV was out she had a cute little outfit on!  So fun to see my little girl all dressed up!   I held her skin to skin for a about an hour and a half then we put her back in her isolate.  I started changing her diaper and she decided to poop!  She must think I need to practice!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...