Saturday, June 7, 2014

May 12-18

I had some left over sweet potato, so what else would you do but make donutes!
I super love ruffly bottoms! 
It's Arizona, why wouldn't you want a trampoline in the house? 
Charlie weened himself off the pacifier.  Oh happiness!  I was dreading having to do that.   When he was sick he sucked it the whole day and since he was awake I think he chewed on it a bit.  He put a hole in it and it just wasn't the same!  This was the ONLY pacifier he would use, he would not use another one so when it was broke, well bye bye pacifier!  

Still tube feeding this girl! 
But look how adorable!  This was one of Adella's outfits but I could not find a picture of her in it!  Sad!

On her way to her first DR appointment!  She weighed 7 lb. 8 oz and was 20 in long.  
I was exhausted, Adam was at the dentist so in desperation I fed them cold cereal.  Very first time!   And it was Lucky Charms to boot.  Did they love it?  Yup.


Adella was very excited to go to church, I couldn't get her to take her shades off for any of the pics! 
And then Charlie here wouldn't take his hat off!   
Nor would they give up their water bottles! 

1 comment:

Thomas & Alicia Montgomery said...

Abbey! I have a soft spot for tubies!! She is so adorable! I'm sure you have contacts with other tubie mommas, but if you need anything I'm here too! Good Luck!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...