Friday, June 6, 2014

May 5-11

These two were cracking me up one morning.  Charlie was driving the car and kept telling Adella "get in back Del!"   (He calls her Della when he is referring to her or yelling through the house for her, but when he is just talking to her he calls her Del.  So cute!)

One afternoon I came home from a DR appointment and Charlie was so upset.  All he wanted to do was go for a ride.  I need to pick up a prescription anyway, so we went, but I didn't think that short trip would appease him enough so we stopped for JR Frosties.  But seriously, these kids wouldn't touch them?  What the heck?   They played with them for probably a good 20 minutes before they finally gave in and tried them, and then of course loved it!  Sillies. 

 Grandma and Grandpa took Charlie and Adella for the night before we brought Marilee home.  Adella was so excited and was all set waiting for Grandma to come get her!
They must have destroyed the living room half a dozen times that morning.  I kept cleaning up thinking they would be here soon and I was trying to get the house as clean as possible before we brought Marilee home!


And finally the day!  We patiently (or not so patiently) waited to be discharged with this precious bundle. 

 Last time in her room!


 Let' go!
And HOME!   Doesn't she look cozy!
First night at home (it's night that's why lighting is off).  So sweet!

And the best was having Mother's day with all my kids together at home! 




1 comment:

Thomas & Alicia Montgomery said...

Now I'm crying! I've been waiting all month for an update! I'm so happy you got to spend Mother's Day with all three babies at home!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...