Monday, August 31, 2009

Button Up Your Finances!

Sound cheesy? Well its Adam's new radio show! Yes, Adam goes live on the radio, starting Tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Crazy stuff huh? Anyway, for any of you locals that want to check him out tune into AM station 1100 at 7:30 pm Tuesday (Website here) . He'll be on for several weeks promoting insurance, finance and other investment tools.

The title is pretty corny, but actually pretty clever and catchy. Adam's boss came up with it and it just makes me giggle when I hear it. HA!

1 comment:

Ann Hatch said...

that IS awesome! Personally, I am proud to have a famous cousin. So hats off to you, mr Button up your finances!

Abbey, sorry about never getting back to you about the craft stuff. It turned out really fun, and I have extra stuff if you want to make it still. The night was a hit with Camille's cricuit! Wow...I want one. Anyway, Wed is the best night for me to craft, because Jeron's at meetings, but maybe sometime we could do a weekend thing so you could come, also Maren because she has YW too. Anyway, it was a hit with the cousins, and my friends from church... yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...