Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ready or NOT

I was feeding Charlie and Adella some baby food from a jar.  We still have a few hanging around that I got for super cheap, and since they aren't the biggest meat eaters and there was meat in these I decided to give it a shot and see if they would eat some.  Well, they actually did!  And of course were obsessed with the spoons by the end.  Lately we haven't been spoon feeding them much so I thought, well MAYBE they might be able to KINDA be able to use a spoon, or at least try.  So I put the last little remnants in a couple plastic bowls and let them have at it.

As you can see they are NOT ready for it.  
Oh well, they had fun and thank goodness it was bath night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...