Monday, November 19, 2012

Kneeling

I think these pictures got skipped over, at least I couldn't find a post about it, so if it's a repeat sorry!  I use this blog to help me remember the funny things my kids do so I need to get it down here anyway!

As you know both Charlie and Adella are moving around like crazy - and they both started crawling before they began to put themselves into a sitting position.   Charlie eventually picked up on the sitting part, but Adella still hasn't.  Instead she kneels.   Its pretty cute!

I think she does this because when they started to pull themselves into a standing position, Adella would get stuck and couldn't figure out how to get down.  She would get pretty terrified and would try but just couldn't quite get it.  Instead of just always helping her down, each time we would try to bend her knees and show her how to kneel down (Charlie would just fall back onto his bum).   
Yep, she's cute!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...