Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sunday Fun Version 11.18.12

This is actually how Adella feels about most Sundays

She has a problem taking a nap during sacrament meeting- I mean there are just too many people and things to look at!


But this guy
He takes his naps, so he's usually a happy camper.

Eventually I can usually get a few smiles out of miss Adella though

And then this again

I know this next picutre is blurry and their eyes are closed, but I still love it!
And there we go!!

Of course everything is always better after eating (and after we finally take a nap), and these two were cracking up right after they finished there bottle.  I can't remember what I was doing to make them laugh, but I love that they were both into it!

And I finally got a little bit of a picture of Charlies teeth!   (Adella still has NOTHING)

Finally I leave you with this.
Sup?

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...