Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When Grandma and Grandpa come to visit!

My parents along with my sister came to visit the weekend before last.  It was so great to have them all here!  Charlie and Adella were spoiled with constant attention!

We spent a lot of time outdoors, including going for walks and also a trip to the Desert Botanical Gardens.   Charlie and Adella are really good troopers when it comes to going on outings.  I am very lucky that I can take them almost anywhere and as long as it doesn't interrupt nap time or meal time we are all happy! I know that eventually it won't be like that, but for now its great!



Afterwards we went to Papago Park for a picnic.

Grandma had fun trying to corral to kids at once




Grandma and Grandpa with Charlie and Adella!
Charlie was pretty smitten by Grandpa.   We went for a walk shortly after they arrived and Charlie laughed hysterically the whole time.  He's usually harder to make laugh, unless you tickle him.  Just something about Grandpa made him giggle like crazy!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...