Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Team Work

I tried to get better pictures and video, but since I didn't I'm just posting the one and writing the story so I remember.

.
Charlie and Adella like to stand up and play around the 'new' rocking chair.   And Charlie still loves these balls.  Well he was having fun rolling the ball on the chair, only he couldn't reach to all the way back far enough to get it once he let go of it.   So Adella decided to help.  She would stand at the back of the chair and reach through the bars and push the ball a bit so Charlie could grab it.  They kept the game up for awhile, but of course stopped once I got the video camera out.  

Adam said the other day they were chasing each other around it and laughing.   It makes me happy that they can make up their own games and enjoy playing with each other!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...