Little Green Pouch that is!
We've had these for awhile, but every time I try I get frustrated and put them away for a few weeks before getting brave to try it again. These pouches are reusable so you can fill them with whatever you want! Adella has always been good with the pouches from the store, but Charlie would always just make a mess. When I pulled these out, Adella wasn't as good with them either (maybe because the spout is on the side?). But FINALLY they BOTH got it! I just had to make sure the puree was thick enough that it didn't come pouring out on its own. They still try to chew on all the wrong sides, but for the most part they get it! It makes my job feeding them so much easier and they like it to. Especially Charlie, he's really hard to feed with a spoon because he doesn't open up wide. So with this, he actually eats more because he can do it himself at his own pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment