Monday, January 21, 2013

When its TOO quiet

I fully understand the slight bit of panic moms have when things are suddenly too quiet.   Our house is mostly baby proof, and the areas that aren't we keep gated, or the doors shut.  So generally its not a big deal when Charlie and Adella wander down the hall to their room.   And yes, generally they go together.   One day I'm gonna have to really pay attention and see if there is a clear leader, I'm thinking not yet, but might be interesting to watch for.   Sorry, tangent.  The real point is that just when I think they can't be getting into trouble, I am wrong.

So the sound of silence brought me to this little situation.


Um, yes they are in their closet.   I don't remember leaving the doors open, but I must have.  Despite that they are BEHIND the door just wedged in there having a great time.  


And while I had also thought we had cleaned out anything they could get into just a few days earlier, I had forgot that there were some user manuals in the pockets of the sweater hangy thing.  So of course, if there is loose paper and books to be found, they will find it!


Luckily they really couldn't get into THAT big of trouble (and besides how do you get mad at THAT face?)  But it's just another reminder to me that when things are quiet, it's not always a good thing!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...