I worked like a crazy women the last couple days to finish this thing! I had some extra codes in shutterfly that were expiring and along with their sale I just needed to get it done! This year I did project life and LOVED it! It was such an easy way to document our family and what we are up to. I did it all digital, which worked best for me because it meant no piles of papers to keep track of and no worrying about ordering prints, or getting too many I didn't use. Plus I could crop them just the way I wanted them. Ordering the book on shutterfly was still pricey, but I could not have done a physical scrapbook for the cost of doing it digital and then printing. Seriously, there is no way! After being burnt out with scrapbooking a few years ago, this system really worked for me. If you are struggling with scrapbooking and record keep you should seriously check out project life!
The other thing that helped me create this was staying on top of my blog, most of the time I copied my blog journaling right into my scrapbook, I sometimes had to do a few edits or revise some things but it helped me remember exactly what was going on and when. Plus it just made it faster to already have it written! For the most part I kept up to date with my weekly spreads, but if I couldn't get to them, I knew I had all the info on the blog so I didn't panic too much!
This book is pretty big and has pretty much everything that was on my blog anyway, so if you don't want to look at it, no worries. But if you are interested at all in project life, check out a few pages!
No comments:
Post a Comment